Application Check List
1) Your social security number(s)
2) The address(es) of your residence(s) for the past two years, plus the names and addresses of any landlords during that time.
3) A check or credit card information for the appraisal fee.
4) Paycheck stubs from the last 30 days that show your year-to-date earnings.
5) Copy of W-2 forms for the past year. If you are self-employed, earn commissions, overtime, or bonuses totaling over 25% of your income, please provide personal and/or corporate tax returns from the past year. A current profit and loss statement and balance sheet are needed for self- employed individuals.
6) The names and addresses of all employers for the past two years.
7) You will need to provide copies of your bank statements from the two most recent months for all checking and savings accounts.
8) Statements from the past two months for CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds and any other securities if you intend to use any for your down payment.
9) A list of all monthly debts (auto loans, student loans, mortgage loans, credit cards, etc.), creditor's names, addresses, your account numbers, minimum monthly payment amounts and balances due on each account.
10) Information on any real estate you already own, including property address, current market value, mortgage lender's name and address, loan account number, balance and monthly payment.
11) If your offer has been accepted, provide the phone number and address of the listing and selling agents (or seller and seller's attorney if no real estate agent is involved). We will also need a signed purchase contract on the home you wish to buy, plus any amendments or counter offers, and the receipts for earnest money or down payment deposits.
12) If a sale is pending on your existing home, we'll need a copy of the purchase contract for that existing property and the sales listing contract.
|Interest Rate (APR)|
Why Choose Us?
- No Closing Cost Loans
- Accessibility To Deeply Discounted Rates
- Tier 1 Broker With Some Of The Nation's Largest Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Dedicated Underwriting Teams To Help You Save Time And Money
|Monday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|