CHARLES MARTIN MORTGAGE LLC
This policy was revised April 1, 2013.
What information does Charles Martin Mortgage collect?
We collect information from you only when you fill out a Purchase Pre-Qualification form or a Refinance Pre-Qualification form. You will be asked to provide the following information on these forms: first and last name; address; phone number; estimated purchase price and down payment amount for purchase prequalifications; and estimated value of home, current first mortgage balance, interest rate, and whether your mortgage is a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage for refinance pre-qualifications. However, you do have the ability to visit our web-site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We use your information only for the reason for which you provided it – to get a pre-qualification for a home purchase or refinance. The information you provide enables us to personalize your experience and improve customer service by helping us to find the loan product which best meets your specific needs.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request and throughout the life of your relationship with Charles Martin Mortgage. These security measures include:
1.The use of password-protected directories and databases to safeguard your information;
2. The use of a Microsoft Security Essentials for malicious code prevention and intrusion detection;
3. The mounting and affixation of our servers in a secure room which is dead-bolted and only accessible to the information technology administrator and branch manager of our office location;
4. The limitation of employee access to customer information to only those who have a business reason to know, i.e., only the loan officer and processor assigned to your loan as well as the senior officers of the firm;
5. Strict policies and procedures regarding the physical security of our office workplace and records. All computers are password protected, loan files are stored in locked cabinets, non-employee visitors to our office are received only in common office areas (reception area and conference rooms) away from all loan files;
6. Confidentiality agreements with our third-party providers (lenders and title companies).
Charles Martin Mortgage does not utilize cookies, except that our online mortgage application pages do require that your browser be enabled to accept cookies in order for the browser to access our technology to apply for pre-qualifications online. “Cookies” are small bits of information that are placed on your hard drive when you visit a web site, making it possible to track your activity on the site. Most major browsers can be adjusted to not accept cookies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those third parties maintain the confidentiality agreements we have in place with them. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Third party links
Attn: Vice President of Operations
72 Madsen Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10309
Or email us at email@example.com
Registered Mortgage Broker-NYS Department of Financial Services
Licensed Mortgage Broker-NJ Department of Banking and Insurance
All loans are arranged through third party lenders.
|Interest Rate (APR)|
Why Choose Us?
- No Closing Cost Loans
- Accessibility To Deeply Discounted Rates
- Tier 1 Broker With Some Of The Nation's Largest Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Dedicated Underwriting Teams To Help You Save Time And Money
|Monday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|